Queensland Research Advisory Committee
Members of the Queensland RAC consist of 60 per cent community, 20 per cent industry and 20 per cent government stakeholders. The State Leader, Dr Cameron Huddlestone-Holmes, is the Chair and has no voting rights but can participate in discussions. Decisions of the RAC are by simple majority and all decisions and discussion at RAC meetings are recorded in the meeting minutes, which are available below.
Click the links below to download the meeting minutes:
- 9 April 2020 (PDF, 241 KB)
- 19 April 2018 (PDF, 175 KB)
- 29 May 2017 (PDF, 135 KB)
- 25 November 2016 (PDF, 231KB)
- 3 February 2016 (PDF, 152 KB)
Meeting minutes below are from pre-National GISERA.
- 9 September 2015 (PDF, 222KB)
- 31 July 2014 (PDF, 177 KB)
- 9 May 2014 (PDF, 154 KB)
- 16 May 2013 (PDF, 126 KB)
- 9 August 2012 (PDF, 106 KB)
- 5 March 2012 (PDF, 110 KB)
The CSIRO/GISERA research community mourns the passing of Professor Steven Raine
The University of Southern Queensland’s Professor Steven Raine passed away on 4 September 2018.
Steven joined the GISERA Queensland Regional Research Advisory Committee (Qld RRAC) in March 2012. During his time on the Qld RRAC, Steve provided a critical role in constructing and guiding GISERA’s portfolio of research in Queensland.
We gratefully acknowledge Steve’s significant contribution to GISERA.